CAREER ENHANCEMENT FOR LIFE
Executive Financial Consultant
(Kuala Lumpur, Hulu Langat, Bangi, Rawang)
Etiqa Takaful Berhad, a Maybank group of company opens its door to talented individuals who seek challenges and enjoy the rewards of being in a dynamic and fast growing preferred participant. Built upon our core values; forging synergies with an ENTREPRENEURIAL enthusiasm, we deliver our services and results as a cohesive WINNING team, upholding the spirit of INTEGRITY and ONENESS with the BELIEF that every talented person can stretch their potentials, meet challenges and develop their minds to be the best. Our collaborative and solutions-based approach recognizes, empower and energies every individual to accelerate their career growth. Etiqa Takaful Berhad encourages flexibility and nimbleness and is committed in bringing out the best in YOU.
Etiqa Takaful Berhad is a fast growing and dynamic subsidiary of Maybank Berhad. Etiqa Takaful as known as Takaful Nasional has been in Malaysia since 1984 and sells a wide range of financial products, takaful, retirement and education. Due to our achievement, Etiqa Takaful Berhad is the NUMBER ONE leading takaful company in Malaysia and worldwide. We offer an excellent opportunity to join our team as Al Faiz Agency teams were also NUMBER ONE takaful agency in Malaysia that achieved collection where we break the record for 6.6 million sales collections worldwide. Welcome to our WINNING TEAM today!
- To help clients determine their needs and assist them in exploring avenues towards achieving their financial and life protection goals.
- Develop & expanding the existing customer database and soliciting new business.
- To conduct daily branch visitation for relationship building, business development, problem solving and dissemination of relevant information.
- To conduct product knowledge training/briefing at branch level and to gather market intelligence.
- To monitor sales target on monthly basis and to ensure that sales targets are achieved.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM holder with 2 minimum credits.
- Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies, Administration, Management, Economics, Marketing, Finance, Accountancy, Banking, Commerce or equivalent are encourage to apply.
- Be Malaysian citizen, age 21 and above and are computer literate
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Possess own transport & willing to travel extensively and valid driving license.
- Fresh graduates and senior executives with working experience in the related field are encouraged to apply.
- Part-time positions available.
- Personal unlimited medical coverage
- Yearly holiday incentives and an opportunity to travel around the world.
- Enjoy career advancement in flexible working hours
- Extensive training provided
- Clear career development path.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching an updated resume or walk-in-interview by contact our HR Officer, Mr. Mohd Khairul Jihadi bin Yusof at 019-267 6416.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only short listed candidates will be notified.